Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OOTD: Polka Dots and Pastel

Hey beauties! Holly here :) I know I have been out of the picture for a while. I go to a very demanding school and I have been sooo super busy! Even when I finish my work all I want to do is sleep hahahah

SO, to make up for being out of the picture, I decided to TAKE some pictures ;)

How about an outfit of the day for you all? Would you like that? I know you dooo!

Actually, these pictures of my little fashionista Peyton. I love this baby girl!

Photography was done by none other than yours truly.






My sister and I find our clothes from very...obscure places, I guess. Consignment shops, vintage shops, random shops we find while on vacation...things like that!  I even wear a lot of my mother's clothes from when she was in her 20's and late teens! How cool is that?? It's literally like I have a thrift shop in my own home! 

Anyway, my point is that I would make a list of where Payton got all the clothes she is wearing, but you probably would not be able to get them for yourself :( Which is slightly pointless! Although it would be verrrrry difficult for you to find these clothes for yourself, let this outfit inspire you!! That certainty is not pointless. 

I LOVE outfit of the days and I LOVE taking photos. So expect many more of these to come!!! This was so much fun, I missed blogging! 

Until next time, find something to inspire you!
xoxo
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment