Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maybelline FIT Me Concealer Review

Fit Me Concealer - Pack Shot
Maybelline FIT me concealer
I purchased the Maybelline FIT Me concealer from my local CVS just a few days ago for $6.99. I was very shocked by the price, I thought that it would be at least 9 or 10 dollars. The first thought that went automatically through my mind was that it wouldn't be good quality because it was so cheap. But I had tried the FIT Me foundation and thought it blended very well, so I decided to give it a try. As soon as I got home, I cleansed my face, and applied the concealer with the doe-foot applicator, on to my blemishes. I blended the product into my skin with my fingers, and to my  surprise, it blended very nicely. It had a very nice matte finish and covered my blemishes for the whole day. Plus, it didn't make my skin feel greasy or oily, which was a very nice comfort becuase I have very oily skin. It also looked very natural and not like you were wearing any make-up at all. Such a great buy.
                                                  Bottom line: I would  recommend this
                                                                 xoxo, Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment